DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Vietnam - The Hanoi Old Quarter

MPone

Reactions
I almost lost my drone by confiscation when going thru security into the Ho Chi Minh Memorial Park. Even though I had no intentions of flying there. After a few phone calls they refuse my entry into the park and gave me back my M2P. Phew! What a relieve.

Hanoi, Vietnam’s capital, is a diverse and bustling city with much to offer to eager tourists and settled locals alike. Walk north from Hoan Kiem Lake, across Cau Go, and suddenly you’re in the tumultuous streets of the Old Quarter, a congested square kilometer that was closed behind massive ramparts and heavy wooden gates until well into the nineteenth century. As one of the city’s hot-spots, Hanoi’s Old Quarter is considered the main business hub as well as the best tourist spot in the city. This charming part of the city offers an impressive insight into the complex and long history of Hanoi, whilst alongside rife modernization.

Another terrific video. Enjoyed the street scenes most--the food looked awesome! Didn't expect so many westerners. Music very appropriate. Your work is always high quality!

Reactions: MPone
I almost lost my drone by confiscation when going thru security into the Ho Chi Minh Memorial Park. Even though I had no intentions of flying there. After a few phone calls they refuse my entry into the park and gave me back my M2P. Phew! What a relieve.

Hanoi, Vietnam’s capital, is a diverse and bustling city with much to offer to eager tourists and settled locals alike. Walk north from Hoan Kiem Lake, across Cau Go, and suddenly you’re in the tumultuous streets of the Old Quarter, a congested square kilometer that was closed behind massive ramparts and heavy wooden gates until well into the nineteenth century. As one of the city’s hot-spots, Hanoi’s Old Quarter is considered the main business hub as well as the best tourist spot in the city. This charming part of the city offers an impressive insight into the complex and long history of Hanoi, whilst alongside rife modernization.

You did Hanoi proud, it was as if you were a ghost when filming all the b roll as no one paid any attention to you. This was an epic journey that left me feeling as if I was just there .
what strikes you first is that there are not traffic lights of any kind. Im also left wondering if you shot the whole thing with the drone as the camera was in constant motion , very cool.

The creative idea behind the video is going to trigger a lot of others to do the same, so thank you for sharing that. With so much amazing footage you could afford to take out the turns that are hard for the camera to stay in focus.

An outstanding 17 minutes, if it was not for just a few trees left in the jungle you would never recognize it as Vietnam , head bow to you.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic in the Rain.

You did Hanoi proud, it was as if you were a ghost when filming all the b roll as no one paid any attention to you. This was an epic journey that left me feeling as if I was just there .
what strikes you first is that there are not traffic lights of any kind. Im also left wondering if you shot the whole thing with the drone as the camera was in constant motion , very cool.

The creative idea behind the video is going to trigger a lot of others to do the same, so thank you for sharing that. With so much amazing footage you could afford to take out the turns that are hard for the camera to stay in focus.

An outstanding 17 minutes, if it was not for just a few trees left in the jungle you would never recognize it as Vietnam , head bow to you.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic in the Rain.

The b-rolls are shot with the Osmo Pocket. A great small unnoticeable video camera. There are traffic lights but nobody respects them.

Another terrific video. Enjoyed the street scenes most--the food looked awesome! Didn't expect so many westerners. Music very appropriate. Your work is always high quality!

Thanks for the compliment. Yes, lots of tourist from all over the world. And the foods are great and affordable.

Now, THIS was a REAL TREAT! I used to live on a farm about 100 kM east of Pleiku! And you didn't mention that there was footage at the end of a motorcade with PRESIDENT TRUMP and KIM JONG UN!!! So this is a HISTORICAL TREASURE!

I thoroughly enjoyed this video. Keep up the great work!

Now, THIS was a REAL TREAT! I used to live on a farm about 100 kM east of Pleiku! And you didn't mention that there was footage at the end of a motorcade with PRESIDENT TRUMP and KIM JONG UN!!! So this is a HISTORICAL TREASURE!

Good observation! I was wondering if any of the members here notice the event.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000