DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Vinyl covering- the tangerine dream!

Try methylated spirits
I make vinyl stickers for a living

cool man thanks for info. i found out that using a hairdryer (on low settings of course) helps the stickers to really stick. Will this like make it more difficult when wanting to remove the sticker bro?

Warming stickers does make them more pliable and the glue more 'aggressive' a good tip for any sticker is to thoroughly clean the surface before applying

As I have said meths is usually good for most things, and removing greasy fingerprints off the surface is a must if you want a sticker to stay put

So a friend of mine got the taco decals and he had a battery decal left and gave it to me. I cleaned the battery and used hair dryer to stick it on good. Just got back from flying. -10 in my part of canada. Took the bird up to 200 feet and flew around for 15 mins. Brought it down to change the battery and the decal was gone. Not sure the decals will work for us Canadians who fly in the cold. O well no big deal. She looks good naked too.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Reactions: BigEegit
I just got this fellas.
3b9f59cc902526a40ec299297cfa1660.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Looks good! I'll consider doing my own vinyl wrap project as well but will probably seek some professional help from Gatorwraps.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest