DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Virtual flight App

Oman

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Does anyone know where to get the virtual flight app for the Dji RC PRO controller, The link does not work any more, the new firmware does not have the link in the description anymore.
Thanks Oman

Which link doesn’t wok anymore?
There use to be a link at forum.dji.com ùnder Dji rc pro firmware updates, in the description of the update there was a highlighted text that was a link to Virtual flight simulator software, that you could load on your controller and have the simulator run on your controller since the new firmware update it's not there anymore? There is a video on YouTube under Dji flight simulator, I would post a link to it but I don't know how. Does anyone know if it is available anymore. You know how Dji is here today gone tomorrow. .
As always thanks for your time.
Oman

Which link doesn’t wok anymore?

Last edited:
There use to be a link at forum.dji.com ùnder Dji rc pro firmware updates, in the description of the update there was a highlighted text that was a link to Virtual flight simulator software, that you could load on your controller and have the simulator run on your controller since the new firmware update it's not there anymore? There is a video on YouTube under Dji flight simulator, I would post a link to it but I don't know how. Does anyone know if it is available anymore. You know how Dji is here today gone tomorrow. .
As always thanks for your time.
Oman
I found the link somewhere on the DJI website, as described in a YT video (might have been the one you linked), and not through a DJI Forum link, so it may still be there on the DJI website under the original link which is now removed from the DJI Forum.

I found the link somewhere on the DJI website, as described in a YT video (might have been the one you linked), and not through a DJI Forum link, so it may still be there on the DJI website under the original link which is now removed from the DJI Forum.
Thanks for your help,
Oman

Reactions: GadgetGuy
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bowyerv