DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Vortex

christangey

Reactions
Site
www.alicespringsfilmtv.com.au
It occurred to me the other day that over the years I've gathered quite a few shots of "things" that spin around in the wilderness. They are all quite different, but one word covers them all. (Most recent images on Mavic 3 Pro)

It occurred to me the other day that over the years I've gathered quite a few shots of "things" that spin around in the wilderness. They are all quite different, but one word covers them all. (Most recent images on Mavic 3 Pro)
Truly spectaular filming.
Dale
Miami

Reactions: christangey
Truly spectacular video capturing a unique fenomenon. Thanks for sharing. Your color grading is excellent. One could not tell that the clips were shot with different drones over several months if not years. Well done!

Last edited:
Truly spectacular video capturing a unique fenomenon. Thanks for sharing. Your color grading is excellent. One could not tell that the clips were shot with different drones over several months if not years. Well done!
Some clips are in fact from 2012, but all the drone is Mavic 3

Amazing. Great consistency over 11 years!! Some of the latest clips were shot with M3Pro, right? I find the colors from the 3 cameras on the M3P to be quite inconsistent and each of them requires different WB values when trying to color match the footage. Do you have the same experience?

Amazing. Great consistency over 11 years!! Some of the latest clips were shot with M3Pro, right? I find the colors from the 3 cameras on the M3P to be quite inconsistent and each of them requires different WB values when trying to color match the footage. Do you have the same experience?
yes, but color grading is all part of my workflow so I don't fine it very time consuming.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Photogeezer