DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

VuFine HUD

droneworx

Reactions
Has anyone used one of these? I ordered one to try on my P4 since its only 199 bucks. It just uses an HDMI, so it can use any HDMI output module. Wondered if anyone had any experience with this?

https://www.vufine.com

Yes,
I have one for my 3DR Solo. It does work well for that. When you open the box you'll see it's a tiny screen. One issue is in bright sunlight it can be difficult to see. Hopefully you got the hat visor mount with it. Some people went a step further and made a sun shield for it. The battery life isn't real long. I think it's only rated at 90 minutes
If you don't like it for flying you'll probably find other uses for it.
I haven't even turned mine on in a year.
It was one of those neat accys I thought I needed.

Good luck

Don.

Yes, have used it with android tablet with hdmi out jack.

One problem is heavy adapters and cables will keep pulling the vufine off your glasses. I have bifocal sunglasses that I have cut a slot into the frame to mount vufine mount into. I also got micro to micro hdmi cable to reduce weight.

Once you solve the weight issue solved, you can get use from it. Once positioned it does aid in keeping Mavic in view while being able to glance at the hud. It really doesn’t replace need for ground observer but does in a pinch for solo flight.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman