DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Wanted: Damaged/crashed Mavic Pros

droneguy123

Reactions
Hi,

I like repairing drones and I was wondering if anyone had a broken mavic pro that they could sell to me. Ideally I would like it to come with the controller. It would need to be posted to the UK but I can sort that.

I would prefer it to just have a problem with the camera, but I will accept any damage except water damage.

Thanks so much

Olly

I have a couple i would work with you on as I am not going to fix them.... what Price and how badly damaged are you looking for?
Also, I am in California, USA

Hi

That sounds great I would be interested in both of them depending on price and damage.

How damaged are each of them and how much are they?

Thanks

Olly

called back to work... i will get details to you later this evening..

I have a couple crashed Mavic Pro's that i was going to eventually repair.. Lost interest so I Decided not to fix now. I have one set with Controller and everything and an other just the Drone if interested.

Reactions: Filipok
I have a couple crashed Mavic Pro's that i was going to eventually repair.. Lost interest so I Decided not to fix now. I have one set with Controller and everything and an other just the Drone if interested.

I am interested in both. Can you please detail the damages and pricing?

Maybe post
Hi,

I like repairing drones and I was wondering if anyone had a broken mavic pro that they could sell to me. Ideally I would like it to come with the controller. It would need to be posted to the UK but I can sort that.

I would prefer it to just have a problem with the camera, but I will accept any damage except water damage.

Thanks so much

Olly
Maybe post in the classifieds too.

Not sure if OP is still interested - or if there are others who are - but I have a crashed MP that I'm sure could be repaired, but I just have had it sitting in my closet for a year. If any takers are in Canada I'm happy to chat (I can provide photos, full details etc).

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato