DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Wanting Mavic3 Pro with setup like my Mavic 2 Pro and 7.9"Crystal Sky

offtheback

Reactions
I fly a Mavic 2 Pro with a 7.9"Crystal Sky and standard controller.I want to get a Mavic 3 Pro with a large screen(tripltek or similar)that will allow me to go full screen with the single finger swipe that I do now on the M2P.Tried a Mavic 3 Pro with best controller but won't go full screen(without the telemetry data visible).Can I achieve full screen with one of the controllers and a large bright external screen?help me spend my money:)

May I ask what the end game would be.
It would help to know what you need to do.
Is it to let others view your live feed... or to record in a live stream type format?

Maybe clarify your intentions a bit more... there may be quite a few options

May I ask what the end game would be.
It would help to know what you need to do.
Is it to let others view your live feed... or to record in a live stream type format?

Maybe clarify your intentions a bit more... there may be quite a few options
Thanks.It's for the viewabilty of a large screen(7.9"+bright).I take mainly stills.Very little video expect when shooting surfing so I can extract stills.The telemetry data are distracting when composing.On the GO4 App with the Crystal Sky a swipe of the finger brings on full screen of what the camera sees with no distractions.The set up I want is a Mavic 3 Pro with a 7.9" or so screen(Tripletek?)that is compatible with the app and can of course be wired to the controller.The basic remote would suffice but I do like the 4 way switch on the more advanced controller for F stop+exposure compensation.

IMG_5750.jpeg

Select live view only. Screen mirroring will send image and telemetry

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne