DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Warm Batteries???

Thanks for the info. Now, please forgive my next question. I'm still a newby at this. When you say "on the screen", are you referring to my smart controller screen or DJI assistant? Also, how many cells are in each battery..just curious. Thanks.
In go4 app, in options you can set per cell voltage to be shown on the screen. Or press on voltage number - it should open battery screen.
Mavic 2 battery has 4 cells.

Reactions: GGehret
In go4 app, in options you can set per cell voltage to be shown on the screen. Or press on voltage number - it should open battery screen.
Mavic 2 battery has 4 cells.
THANKS! When it gets time to get my batteries ready for winter storage, I will go into settings and reset this to show, and I will "hover" or fly until they all show 60 percent. :) I appreciate your help,

THANKS! When it gets time to get my batteries ready for winter storage, I will go into settings and reset this to show, and I will "hover" or fly until they all show 60 percent. :) I appreciate your help,
There's no need to do anything.
See post #23 above

Reactions: GGehret
he gave you a bad advice. read this or other similar 101 resources and decide what you prefer to do:
You didn't point out what you thought was bad advice, but the advice I gave was perfectly good advice.
The batteries are Smart Batteries with inbuilt circuitry and programming, unlike the plain old non-smart batteries in the document you referred to.
They are programmed to self-discharge to storage level without the user doing anything.
There is no need to do anything to discharge the batteries - just leave them to do their thing.

You didn't point out what you thought was bad advice, but the advice I gave was perfectly good advice.
The batteries are Smart Batteries with inbuilt circuitry and programming, unlike the plain old non-smart batteries in the document you referred to.
They are programmed to self-discharge to storage level without the user doing anything.
There is no need to do anything to discharge the batteries - just leave them to do their thing.
it was a bad advice in relation of 'do not need to do anything'. any suggestion that one can keep fully charged lipo cells for longer than 48 hours is a bad advice. will it or will it not self discharge in 10 days time is not relevant.

Reactions: parkgt
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicorll