DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Warning message

WARRIK

Reactions
I am fairly new to the DJI product...I live in the foot print of a class C airport...drone is registered and tower notified...how do I get rid of the message telling me that flying here is my responsibility? I want to take some photos of the property and can't see what I am looking at with that black notification box in the way...the screen will not command when that warning is on...Thanks to all who reply.

I am fairly new to the DJI product...I live in the foot print of a class C airport...drone is registered and tower notified...how do I get rid of the message telling me that flying here is my responsibility? I want to take some photos of the property and can't see what I am looking at with that black notification box in the way...the screen will not command when that warning is on...Thanks to all who reply.
Look very closely for a small checkbox to tap and acknowledge some where on the screen.
Like like @sar104 beat me to it!

Reactions: ff22 and bassnbeau
Look very closely for a small checkbox to tap and acknowledge some where on the screen.
Like like @sar104 beat me to it!

You have to be quick around here. At least on a Saturday morning at coffee time.

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jlhdez