Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

Warning messages

EDG

Does anyone know if there is a list of RC pop up notifications such as "Attitude to high," "Wind, fly with caution," and others what they mean and then what to do while flying the Mavic Air?

Mikep2323

It happens when the air is not pointed straight at the horizon and it's angled down some. It's fine and there is a you tube video somewhere in forum on it and it explains the whole thing. I also have gotten that so I googled it and found the you tube video. If you Google mavic air warning attitude to high you can find out all the info.

Prismatic

I've seen some really cryptic messages ("Secondary flight control active") that, without explanation, might as well be displayed in Chinese.
Why issue a message at all, DJI, if the pilot has no way to understand its meaning?

mad monkey

Yeah the other day I had the USB error 300 or something... Rebooted everything and went away but I'm really surprised they don't have a list of codes and troubleshooting steps.

We should build one as a. Community

CanadaDrone

Every message I have seen either personally or on the forums is very self-explanatory and tells you exactly what to do. Something like a numbered USB error though, yeah it would be nice to know exactly what it meant. In my opinion if it warns you about anything, it's time to bring it home.

BuffaloAir

Yeah the other day I had the USB error 300 or something... Rebooted everything and went away but I'm really surprised they don't have a list of codes and troubleshooting steps.

We should build one as a. Community
Lead us onward, mad monkey

MavicFlyer

EDG, excellent question. I've been wondering that the last 4 months. DJI really should supply that information.
There’s a LOT of stuff they should make available ...like the directory structure used by the smartphone and the names of the data files, and how to decode those data files...

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Koyote00