DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Warp recording

Carb63

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Hi guys and gals, so I have noticed recently when I record I am seeing a warp motion on my phone display and in my video footage. Has anyone encountered this , and if so can someone tell me what can cause this. Now I did have a crash many months ago , broke the rear arm, had it fixed with dji affiliate Svc / repair store in Nyc, they gave me estimates on all that had to be fixed. Camera wasn’t damage on that crash. Just rear left leg and 2 motors. But I’ve been noticing this while recording and a little glitch in the videos playback. Please advise. Thanks all happy Sunday !!

Please supply example images showing the warp.

Also, if you have a video clip with the 'glitch', that would help.

Are you sure the warp is not just the normal / inherent lens distortion with this camera?

Chris

Please supply example images showing the warp.

Also, if you have a video clip with the 'glitch', that would help.

Are you sure the warp is not just the normal / inherent lens distortion with this camera?

Chris

Thank you for your prompt response. I’m attaching the video. The glitch as I call it is at 56-58 sec into the clip. IMG_2524.MP4

Thank you for your prompt response. I’m attaching the video. The glitch as I call it is at 56-58 sec into the clip. IMG_2524.MP4

a904d190ef14b083c456c158c7f49c2f.jpg

Sorry guys. I’m having trouble uploading the footage [emoji35]

This was the only way to send this clip. Baffled.

Dont ask me why but a Lens hood can help with this problem (aswell as striping).
The sensor likes uniformity in what it sees to work best.
Sunlight, or prop stuff at the extreme edges can confuse it.

What frame rate are you recording at?

I will have to check.

Attachments

• 16BE4BF8-3A6B-4EC0-8FE5-79A66978139D.png
    16BE4BF8-3A6B-4EC0-8FE5-79A66978139D.png
    862.4 KB · Views: 18
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members