DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Wasted Day

I tried to copy your 360 pano, So I flew for five minutes snapped 30 Jpegs. Went inside and wasted the day trying to stitch my images together. I struggled for six hours with Adobe and other photoshop programs and finally gave up. I'm now positive that - I'm no editor. Wasted day.

Try stitching them with DJI Media Maker, Download HERE , it’s what I used

Try stitching them with DJI Media Maker, Download HERE , it’s what I used
I tried that yesterday, hence the wasted day .. "DJI Media Maker" won't load on my Android Chromebook, it's only compatible with Mac or windows only. My cheap iPad doesn't have the memory space needed for a project. My windows machine is dedicated to amateur radio only. It appears I'd have to go back to school to learn Adobe or some other media maker, I don't have the patience for it. There's photographers and there's "editors", I'm neither. The only way I could make a project like THE CYBORG would be to pay a pro-editor, to do it for me.

I learned my lesson of a wasted day already... one is enough for me, the panorama stitcher that I tried using yesterday would only allow me to add nine shots at a time, so I wasn't able to complete a 360. I tried using two editors to compile and merge the shots. What I needed was a recommendation for an individual who does commercial editing.

Edit; how about, w.w.w.Edit.forums.com ?

Last edited:
Last edited:
Reactions: THE CYBORG
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929