DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Water Skiing with the Mavic

Nothing like having a glassy lake to yourself in the evening or early morning. Great video! takes me back to Kentucky Lake back in the late 70's. We skied every day after work.

Nothing like having a glassy lake to yourself in the evening or early morning. Great video! takes me back to Kentucky Lake back in the late 70's. We skied every day after work.
Nice. I can only go when my buddy is up, as he has the boat. Love having the lake to our selfs.

I've done a few shoots myself with skiing and there's two things to lookout for: trees and spray from the skis. Besides that, it's a blast!

I've done a few shoots myself with skiing and there's two things to lookout for: trees and spray from the skis. Besides that, it's a blast!
Nice. I'm not brave enough to get that close. I'd like to get some good spray shots

Nice job Scott! There more practice, the more confident. Keep it up.

If I may suggest one thing: adjust your gumball speed down and adjust gumball smoothness. You may have to speed up your thought process as the gumball will not react as quickly as you want as you transition.

I find this vid to help me alot:

Looking forward to the next one!

Reactions: Brisbanedroneboy
Nice job Scott! There more practice, the more confident. Keep it up.

If I may suggest one thing: adjust your gumball speed down and adjust gumball smoothness. You may have to speed up your thought process as the gumball will not react as quickly as you want as you transition.

I find this vid to help me alot:

Looking forward to the next one!
Thanks. I need to do that with my gimbal but not sure what to put it at. I haven't had time to use it much this summer. Been to busy.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure