Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Waterfall and forest

Avistu

Reactions
Site
www.viajablog.com
Hello fellow drone enthusiasts,

This is my second video with the Mavic Mini, once we were cleared to travel around after the lockdown. It was shot in a forest area outside of Madrid where we had planned to go trekking, although I monopolized (?) most of the time doing the video once we reached the small waterfall..

Things I don´t like:

- Haven´t got the grip to accurately change EV mid-recording (is that possible?), like when I go from "under the trees" to "over the waterfall"

- Got the idea of following back the stream but I am not pleased with the result, although I like the small leaves hitting the drone

- Like I got carried away by the surf in my first video, this time it was trees the element I shouldn´t have been so repetitive about

And you don´t have to know it to judge but I got the "strong winds warning" several times once I passed the waterfall

Anyway, feel free to make comments to improve this :)

Last edited:
Reactions: RayKelly
Pensé que el video en general era fantástico. Solo tengo dos críticas. 1) Pensé que los títulos eran intrusivos y no necesarios porque el título de YouTube proporciona la ubicación y hay un área para proporcionar información. 2) Cerca de 0: 27.00 a 0: 30.00 la transición es extraña. El movimiento es desigual y es mi opinión que la rampa de velocidad es innecesaria. Además, hay otros lugares donde usó la rampa de velocidad que pensé que sería mejor si los omitiera.

La videografía es excelente y tienes unas imágenes maravillosas.

Translation:
I thought the video overall was fantastic. I only have two criticisms. 1) I thought the titles were intrusive and not needed because the YouTube title provides the location and there is an area to provide information. 2) Near 0:27.00 to 0:30.00 the transition is strange. The motion is jerky and it is my opinion that the speed ramp is unnecessary. Also, there are other places where you used the speed ramp that I thought would be better if you omitted them.

The videography is excellent and you have some wonderful footag

Nice! I watched your video a second time at 1.5x speed and the segment from 0:38 to 1:05 seemed to benefit from the change in pace. Especially with the reveal of the waterfall as you were going backwards.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jack_0851