DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Waterfall, rainbow and colorful landscapes!

Really beautiful shots of some stunning landscapes, thanks for sharing. If there’s one personal constructive criticism I would offer, it would be on the editing side of things. Personally I found that ‘splitting’ certain shots became rather frustrating to me (I mean when you cut away from one shot to another. Only to return to the previous shot again later). IMO a simple ABC edit showing each shot only once would’ve been even more effective and professional.

Great work though, don’t get me wrong!

Jason

Really beautiful shots of some stunning landscapes, thanks for sharing. If there’s one personal constructive criticism I would offer, it would be on the editing side of things. Personally I found that ‘splitting’ certain shots became rather frustrating to me (I mean when you cut away from one shot to another. Only to return to the previous shot again later). IMO a simple ABC edit showing each shot only once would’ve been even more effective and professional.

Great work though, don’t get me wrong!

Jason

Thank you very much! The only time i spltt certain shots, is when i think they are to long, but i still think the clip is so god, that i will have the whole thing in the film:p But i am agree in that its not the most effective and professional way! So i will try to not do so in the future.

Thanks for feedback!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki