DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Waterfalls ep. 12 Sep-Dec 2023

So much love for your best of video's!!!
Enjoy them while there's some - unfortunately, I am slowly but steadily going out of this - I invested huge money in traveling and filming with 0 return and now money are gone I need to focus on supporting my childrens instead :(

Enjoy them while there's some - unfortunately, I am slowly but steadily going out of this - I invested huge money in traveling and filming with 0 return and now money are gone I need to focus on supporting my childrens instead :(
Sorry to hear that mate, I will always give my loves to your work!

Reactions: alex_markov
This is a really good one Alex. I was waiting for you to fly under the lower rock shelf @ the Azavsko Padalo Falls to give us the "inside the falls" view. All of these are really good.
Sorry to hear we won't see as many videos, but I completely understand priorities. Thanks for letting us see your part of the world through your Avata.

Reactions: alex_markov
This is a really good one Alex. I was waiting for you to fly under the lower rock shelf @ the Azavsko Padalo Falls to give us the "inside the falls" view. All of these are really good.
Sorry to hear we won't see as many videos, but I completely understand priorities. Thanks for letting us see your part of the world through your Avata.
Thank You!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chrispmooney