DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Waypoint changes need badly !

Once we highlight a certain Waypoint # and then make minute changes to it, it simply jumps to some other Waypoint # and messes up the whole Waypoint. Trying to change the Altitude in Waypoint too keeps jumping and is very difficult to be precise.
I want to be able to choose the " Leanier or Curve " drone movement!
I want to always be able to see my Waypoint mission Name as well as the drone Altitude at all times.
Please fix these minute changes.
* * _ _ * * The waypoint mission should be recorded on the Drone Flash card, this way I get access to my waypoints no matter which remote I choose to use.
Give us a Firmware update with the above.
Thank you.
Regards,
Ajay

Once we highlight a certain Waypoint # and then make minute changes to it, it simply jumps to some other Waypoint # and messes up the whole Waypoint. Trying to change the Altitude in Waypoint too keeps jumping and is very difficult to be precise.
I want to be able to choose the " Leanier or Curve " drone movement!
I want to always be able to see my Waypoint mission Name as well as the drone Altitude at all times.
Please fix these minute changes.
* * _ _ * * The waypoint mission should be recorded on the Drone Flash card, this way I get access to my waypoints no matter which remote I choose to use.
Give us a Firmware update with the above.
Thank you.
Regards,
Ajay
DJI does not read or follow the posts on our forum. You'll need to contact DJI directly with any suggestions for improvements.

Greetings, I have the Mavi3 Classic as well as Air 2S. I use DJI RC at times and the DJI N-1 remote .

Now suddenly my DJI RC is not letting me fly my Mavic 3 Classic.
" Unable to take off " Connection not Bound.
I try to re-bind the DJI RC to Mavic 3 but the Wifi wont let me confirm with my Email.
Please help.

Its a shame the Air2S can't do Waypoints missions already stored in the DJI RC.
Why can't DJI simplify which ever remote you power on with Mavic 3 Classic or Air2S it should recognize automatically and be able to fly.

**--** DJI, why don't you make the change to store the Waypoint Missions on the Flash Card of the drone, this way no matter which remote I power up I have full access of my " Missions "
Tho, its a shame you failed to use at least 32 GB flash card for that ! !

Once in Waypoint Mission we need the name of that Waypoint mission visible at all time on top of the Waypoint Bar.

The way point logo sign on left is far too close to the Lift Off.
Very easy to make mistakes and even to save mission right after fine tunning.
Lets say I high light Mission point 6 to fine tune it, #10 or 8 pops up and messes the planning.
What ever # I high light should remain high lighted till I change it !
Better yet once we high light a certain # in Waypoint, let us fine tune what ever is high lighted through right joy stick
A lot of fine tunning needs to fix simple issues in Mission Planner !
Regards,
Ajay

Last edited:
which ever remote you power on with Mavic 3 Classic or Air2S it should recognize automatically and be able to fly.
My feelings exactly. I use two controllers and I always will. I've gotten used to the bindings but still don't understand DJI's position.

I'm not sure if this already was addressed, but it would extremely helpful to be able to INSERT a new waypoint between 2 existing waypoints.

Imagine my surprise in learning that a long press on an existing waypoint allows for repositioning by dragging/dropping - not very intuitive but I'm glad I found it. Didn't see THAT in any documentation either but I might have been sleeping.

Reactions: shb
Greetings, I have not been able to fly my DJI Mavic 3 Classis with DJI RC remote lately, had up dated the 800 plus MB firmware. Now The Mavic 3 Classic and Air 2 S wont fly stating in Red
A Unable to Fly
Contacted DJI support a number of times
I had even sent DJI these pictures, still can't fly
Any help will greatly appreciated, thank God I still have my Autel EVO 2 Pro 6K

Attachments

• 20230826_185440.jpg
    20230826_185440.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 4
  • 20230826_185459.jpg
    20230826_185459.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 4
  • 20230826_185523.jpg
    20230826_185523.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 4
  • 20230826_185537 (1).jpg
    20230826_185537 (1).jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 4
You have to bind the controller and drone. You only get 5 flights if it's not bound. That happened to me before too.

Reactions: GadgetGuy
You have to bind the controller and drone. You only get 5 flights if it's not bound. That happened to me before too.
For clarity, he'll also need access to the internet, to be able to log into his DJI account, where the binding change takes place.

Reactions: shb
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000