DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Waypoint Flight Loading - "waypoint task parameter invalid" error.

Hagueonaminute

Reactions
Folks,

I've tried a couple of times to pre-program a waypoint flight. All is find and I've checked my setting several times. When I go to load it, it says "loading" then I get the error "waypoint task parameter invalid." What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance!! JH

Folks,

I've tried a couple of times to pre-program a waypoint flight. All is find and I've checked my setting several times. When I go to load it, it says "loading" then I get the error "waypoint task parameter invalid." What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance!! JH
Show us your mission. Sounds like something about the mission breaks one of the waypoint rules

Same error message...my saved waypoint task was used perfectly with Mavic 2 Pro #1 before I crashed it. New Mavic 2 Pro #2 replacement now will not fly the task and gives me the "waypoint task parameter invalid" error. Calibrated Compass and IMU. Still get the error. Created new waypoint task and still get "waypoint task parameter invalid". What's up with that?

Try editing each WP one by one, making minor change or toggling change. That might pinpoint the problem WP.

Same RC/AC firmware as previous M2?

Show us your mission. Sounds like something about the mission breaks one of the waypoint rules
I just had the same error message, and I'm 99% that I already had an updated home point. From you're comments, I'm interested: is there a published list of "waypoint rules"?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xyggi