DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Waypoint lighting changes - 4 hrs apart.

akdrone

Premium Pilot
Reactions
I did a short flight of an area using Waypoints with an eye to repeat it later in the season, but then upon returning from other flights I repeated it...just 4 hrs later. Of course it's no shock the the world looks different under different lighting conditions (how do you spell 'duh') but nonetheless I thought it was interesting.

A really nice way to blend these kind of shots is to not only use a long dissolve fade transition between the clips but, zoom in to both clips just a tad and equally then put the play head in the middle of the transition and manipulate the clips on their X/Y axis to perfectly align them, you'll know they are aligned well when you can see the images' details really clearly, indicating the clip are perfectly aligned. Using a high contrast point in the clips helps make it easier, like a dark tower sticking up into a bright sky. . .

I like it. Definitely shows how quickly things change. It would be interesting to see seasonal changes.

I like it. Definitely shows how quickly things change. It would be interesting to see seasonal changes.
that's why I originally shot it. I've done several waypoint flights recently with an eye toward seasonal change videos.

Reactions: Prop Wash
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom