DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Waypoint mission disconnect action Litchi and DJI Go4

jmbsmt63

Reactions
Question about Waypoint missions that yes, I have searched but nothing recent appears.
Using An Android tablet. All recent updates Mavic 2 Pro
I just recently tried to do a mission that was going to be just out of the remote's connection range. I discovered that with the DJI app and it's Waypoint 2.0 that although it claims to continue the mission if disconnected, if it does continue and re-gains connection, it with stop the mission and just hover.
It appears that if you just shut off the remote so it doesn't regain the connection, that will allow it to finish the mission...Haven't tried that yet
Now, on to Litchi. Litchi appears to do the same thing. I have reviewed the settings and verified that the "exit waypoint mission on disconnect" is OFF. I have cleared the preferences so that I either choose Litchi or DJI Go4 when connecting to the remote.
Thoughts?

I think you need to completely "out" of one before activating the other. Force stop if necessary.
I will try it when "forcing stop" of DJI go app. But it wasn't running. I restarted the tablet between attempts but that might not be enough...We'll see....Thanks for the thoughts

It appears that "forcing stop" the DJI app did, indeed solve that! Just experimented with the same plan that i had saved and it did continue after disconnect and just kept going on the mission after regaining the signal on the way back! Some sort of the DJI parameters bleeding over I guess? Going out to another location and try it again...Thanx for thr input!

Reactions: sonof40
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998