DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Waypoints, mission setup at off-location, before the flight

lomposlapos

Reactions
What is the best instruction video/text and practice to set up waypoints, complete missions before the day of flight while far away from the flight location? Interested in any options, incl. aided by a computer screen or mobile or directly on RC Pro, using Google Maps, data from GPS, etc.

As part of this setup, can I import and convert .gpx, .kmz, or .kml files from GPS into waypoints?

RC Pro, Mavic 3

Use the DJI FlightHub for the Mavic 3 Enterprise and import the file to the RC Pro for use with the Mavic 3, by following a very convoluted process, but it works. Several threads here on how to do that. Search for them.

Last edited:
Use the DJI Mission Hub for the Mavic 3 Enterprise and import the file to the RC Pro for use with the Mavic 3, by following a very convoluted process, but it works. Several threads here on how to do that. Search for them.
Technically, Its called DJI FlightHub

Reactions: GadgetGuy
What is the best instruction video/text and practice to set up waypoints, complete missions before the day of flight while far away from the flight location? Interested in any options, incl. aided by a computer screen or mobile or directly on RC Pro, using Google Maps, data from GPS, etc.

As part of this setup, can I import and convert .gpx, .kmz, or .kml files from GPS into waypoints?

RC Pro, Mavic 3
I've found this channel indispensable and it just so happens that they covered waypoints in depth;

Reactions: GadgetGuy
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada