DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 We will never forget

I didn't realize what day it was until 4:30 PM. So...almost forgetting.
Never forget brother .
2,996 people died in the September 11, 2001 attacks, including 2,977 victims and 19 hijackers who committed murder–suicide, while more than 6,000 others were injured.[1][2] Of the 2,977 fatal victims, 2,753 were killed in the World Trade Center and the surrounding area, 184 at the Pentagon,[3][4][5] and 40 in Pennsylvania. These deaths included 265 on the four planes. The attacks remain the deadliest terrorist act in world history.

Never forget brother .
2,996 people died in the September 11, 2001 attacks, including 2,977 victims and 19 hijackers who committed murder–suicide, while more than 6,000 others were injured.[1][2] Of the 2,977 fatal victims, 2,753 were killed in the World Trade Center and the surrounding area, 184 at the Pentagon,[3][4][5] and 40 in Pennsylvania. These deaths included 265 on the four planes. The attacks remain the deadliest terrorist act in world history.

It was the major historical event of my life that I experienced. I wasn't in the city so I only watched on TV as so many did. And now it was half my life ago. I find it fascinating that there are people who can legally drink now that weren't even alive then. We toured the museum last year which was a somber and well-designed memorial. I highly recommend visiting if you are in the city.

It was the major historical event of my life that I experienced. I wasn't in the city so I only watched on TV as so many did. And now it was half my life ago. I find it fascinating that there are people who can legally drink now that weren't even alive then. We toured the museum last year which was a somber and well-designed memorial. I highly recommend visiting if you are in the city.
I remember this day well.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pilotltd