DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Weekend Motorcycle Ride to the Oregon Coast

Beautiful.
Is photo 4 a distortion due to merging of two or more wide angle shots? I assume so but .......

In my youth I often thought the Pacific Coast Highway would be a great ride. It probably still is ..... but dreams fade with time lol.

Beautiful.
Is photo 4 a distortion due to merging of two or more wide angle shots? I assume so but .......

In my youth I often thought the Pacific Coast Highway would be a great ride. It probably still is ..... but dreams fade with time lol.
Yes, photo #4 is 180 degree shot, stitched together automatically by the drone's internal software

Reactions: Yorkshire_Pud
Awesome photos! My fav is the last one!

Reactions: sarahb and bwhip
Thanks so much, all! Oregon has so much variety for motorcycling - and drone photography!

You had me at motorcycle 😆. I do a lot of long trips on my bike. Often have the drone with me. The frustrating part is many of the areas I’d like to capture are in a no fly zone. 😞.

Reactions: bwhip
Took a little (1,000 mile) ride over the weekend (Friday-Monday) in Oregon. It was sure nice to have the drone along to capture some of the scenery along the route.

View attachment 177234

View attachment 177235

View attachment 177236

View attachment 177237

View attachment 177238

View attachment 177239

View attachment 177240

View attachment 177241

View attachment 177242

View attachment 177243
Great photos! Where is the bridge with the arches? I photograph a lot of bridges, and I don't remember seeing that one.

Reactions: bwhip
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bluffman2