DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

weird behavior,,,,comes in threes?.....

genesimmons

Reactions
had a weird incident with 3 things not sure if they are related, i sent the mav up to take some photos, using dji go 4 app, about 150ft up i get a "wheel error" then one frame into my panorama the screen goes blank, ok weird so i bring her down, and land fine, then i fire up litchi and take her up for some photos, again go to 15f0ft and start shooting, for the first time ever i get a disconnect on litchi,,,,,,,

the red screen on top says disconected, i unplug her and plug back in, nothing,,,,, so since i can easily see her i bring her down to about 6ft then try to restart the app, then the controller freezes, well didnt freeze but it stopped controlling the mav, tried sticks to land tried rth nothing worked,,,,,,, so i very carefully grabbed her from the bottom and she tried to flyaway i carefully removed the battery without getting cut,

i then went to a different location with a fresh battery and calibrated the compass and fired up dji go and did a quick flight with no issues, what could have caused those 3 issues, did litchi dissconcect because i had djigo running in the background? never had litchi crap out on me before and never had a rc not respond,,,, any thoughts .

I would think its a problem having both litchi and go4 running at the same time.

I think the general advice is to have only one app running. You need to exit the app you are not using, not just leaving it running in the background.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato