DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Weird experience on second flight Mini3 with integrated screen controller

timinator

Reactions
Log file:

So had a weird experience with the second flight of a new Mini3pro with the integrated screen. Right after takeoff, aircraft stopped the ascent at about 2 feet and displayed warning about low ambient light. Ok, nothing I haven't seen before flying at night with my Mini2. Then, the flight controls were completely unresponsive as though they were disconnected and I started to receive error messages about the remote controller signal being lost even though I was about two feet away from the aircraft.

The only way I gained control of the aircraft was powering off the remote completely and restarting.

After finally being able to land, I took off again and flew about ten minutes and had no problems either on takeoff, in flight or landiing.

Can anyone shed any light on what happened or is it just glitchy software. Both controller and aircraft were updated today and are running the software that was released a couple of weeks ago.

Reactions: GFields
Glad you were able to complete the flight without a crash!
@Meta4 is excellent at understanding flight data. Hopefully, he will take a look at it when he has time.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlos22