DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Weird RC issues

Joe4flight

Reactions
I have not flown my MPP on a regular basis. Recently, I attempted a flight. All looked fine for takeoff. But immediately after getting airborne, the drones camera on my iPhone lost the real time view and posted “aircraft disconnected.” I landed immediately. Is it wise to keep flying under these conditions? Also, after landing and rebooting the drone, the DJI Go APP and the RC, I got the message that I needed a compass calibration. I hit the calibrate button, but nothing happened. I continued rebooting everything to no avail and just gave up.

I have not flown my MPP on a regular basis. Recently, I attempted a flight. All looked fine for takeoff. But immediately after getting airborne, the drones camera on my iPhone lost the real time view and posted “aircraft disconnected.” I landed immediately. Is it wise to keep flying under these conditions? Also, after landing and rebooting the drone, the DJI Go APP and the RC, I got the message that I needed a compass calibration. I hit the calibrate button, but nothing happened. I continued rebooting everything to no avail and just gave up.

Latest app ?
do a firmware refresh
then do compass calibration

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada