DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Welcome M2 general forum.

Admin added more sections to try and keep the clutter down and double posting in Pro and Zoom .
We hope it helps and sure there will be more tweaking as time goes on.

Well like I said it was gonna be watched and tweaked as needed .I think the way it was changed
Screen Shot 2018-09-17 at 7.49.19 AM.png
it was hoped the Pro section and Zoom section would take care of that with General
and Help sections for the rest .They might be adding folders later for the cameras
or just adding camera to the Pro/Zoom sections I don't know .If we get to many subsections
members might have to spend a lot of time searching to find what they need .
Not to mention not knowing where to post .They are watching and sure will read in this thread
to get it where you guys can maneuver efficiently .Thumbswayup

Well like I said it was gonna be watched and tweaked as needed .I think the way it was changed
View attachment 46851
it was hoped the Pro section and Zoom section would take care of that with General
and Help sections for the rest .They might be adding folders later for the cameras
or just adding camera to the Pro/Zoom sections I don't know .If we get to many subsections
members might have to spend a lot of time searching to find what they need .
Not to mention not knowing where to post .They are watching and sure will read in this thread
to get it where you guys can maneuver efficiently .Thumbswayup
Personally, I think the extra artifact (Series) should be removed from the categories General and Help. It should be named simply General Mavic 2 Discussions and Mavic 2 Help. This sets up the other categories accordingly.
Just my opinion to the mods.:)

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cjd54