DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

welcome to the mountains of mourne northern ireland

Usually greener but we are into autumn now so the Heather and grass has turned plus the weather slightly more unpredictable lol

Usually greener but we are into autumn now so the Heather and grass has turned plus the weather slightly more unpredictable lol

I thought it looked great. And sometimes gray skies and low clouds can add a bit of drama to the shot. By the way, as far as feedback, I thought your music choice was excellent and fit the footage well, your flying was really smooth and your editing was great too. No distracting transitions or anything. And a nice variety of shots mixed in there too. Are you sure this is only your third video? :)

Thanks for the feedback folks and yep it's my 3rd drone video and only flying for a month but I did play a hell of a lot of xbox lol
I would usually edit my mountain biking videos but there usually easy and u just put a trail up but really enjoying the shooting and editing with the drone stuff and I find cyberlink360 very easy to use

Reactions: IShouldBeWorking
Glad it brought back some memory's for you ???
Great memorys of my younger days on holiday in Hilltown and up in the
mountains with uncle Mick cutting peat for the fire and checking the sheep, the Spelga dam is also a beautiful place.
Thank you Andy.

Reactions: Andyc240
mountains with uncle Mick cutting peat for the fire and checking the sheep, the Spelga dam is also a beautiful place.
Thank you Andy.
Ahh cheers m8 glad it brought back them memory's and of course the smell of the peat burning u cant beat it in an open fire hard work cutting it as well

Thank you Andy.
Ohhh, I remember the old days sitting around a camp fire and throwing Pete onto the fire, and Pete jumping off screaming, so we would throw Roger onto the fire for even more fun!

Great work! And lucky you didn't stop by the mountain ranger....... I did....... :( ......Near slieve donard, it's National Trust land. But before he came, I've done a hyperlapse. :p I put it into my first short film "Family day trip - Silent Valley" and posted here. You can have a look it's the similar locations as yours.

Reactions: Andyc240
Great work! And lucky you didn't stop by the mountain ranger....... I did....... :( ......Near slieve donard, it's National Trust land. But before he came, I've done a hyperlapse. :p I put it into my first short film "Family day trip - Silent Valley" and posted here. You can have a look it's the similar locations as yours.
Must get a look at it buddy later and the national trust are a pain in the a@@ lol they would benefit more from people using drones and showing what we have in this country instead of stopping us I would even pay a fee to film on there land, but I will be on the lookout for the mountain rangers from now on

Must get a look at it buddy later and the national trust are a pain in the a@@ lol they would benefit more from people using drones and showing what we have in this country instead of stopping us I would even pay a fee to film on there land, but I will be on the lookout for the mountain rangers from now on
Yeah, I'll be happy to pay a fee as well if can get a permission on their land. But things aren't that easy. I have my pfco and always follow drone code, but am stuggling to find places ok to fly here. :confused:

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada