DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 West Bay, Dorset

Awesome, thanks for sharing!

Reactions: Derlisz
Beautiful place… stayed there a few times … great to see it from the air… well bone

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Video was shot on boxing day 2022 using Mini 3 Pro and Sony a7IV with Tamron 50-400mm.
Beautifully flown, and great footage. Nice editing as well to a lovely soundtrack. Perhaps just a tad long. 👍🏻

Thank you. It's a very nice streach of the coast. The only downside is that these cliffs can be quite unstable.

Beautiful place… stayed there a few times … great to see it from the air… well bone
Thanks for watching and a nice comment. I have actually been all around West Bay but this was my first visit. For years I though the name was of the area and didn't realise there was a nice village there as well. Great place

Beautifully flown, and great footage. Nice editing as well to a lovely soundtrack. Perhaps just a tad long. 👍🏻
Thanks a lot for feedback. I don't know what the best formula for video length is. As often as I get too short comments for 2.30 videos I get too long comments for longer ones. Average retention on this video is well above average according to YouTube so it's a success in a way.

Reactions: Squidinc
Very nice, Britain at it's best.

Paul.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cobra443