DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

West Orange(ish) Fly Spots

Wade L.

Part 107 Certified
Reactions
Hey West Orange/Clermont people, where is your favorite spot to fly? There is a huge field on SR 50 just west of Oakland that is awesome, but whoever owns it just put up a bunch of no trespassing signs. So obviously that’s not an option anymore, and good fly spots are miserably scarce in the Orlando area. Any suggestions?

Don't know about the west side of Orlando, but finding spots on the east side isn't much easier.
Yeah, Central Florida isn‘t the best place to live for a drone enthusiast. Sucks.

Reactions: Ty Pilot
There are a few places I go to that are really out of the way over here in Seminole county. There are several trail heads out this way that are part of the Econ Forest but these require a bit of hiking to get to but they are secluded but in some places you can fly next to the Econ or St. Johns Rivers.

Reactions: Wade L.
There are a few places I go to that are really out of the way over here in Seminole county. There are several trail heads out this way that are part of the Econ Forest but these require a bit of hiking to get to but they are secluded but in some places you can fly next to the Econ or St. Johns Rivers.
Cool! I’ll check them out! Thanks for the heads up!

Little late, but Lake Apopka isn't posted fir no drones. Lake county is sketchy at best as the county ordinance states no launching, landing, or operating controls from county owned land. I guess that's the same as public land, and if so is very limiting.

Reactions: Wade L.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada