DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Western Mass

Just bought a DJI Air 2S. Can't wait to fly.
Welcome to the forum, I just got mine a couple months ago.I live in Wilbraham maybe we could meet when. the .weather gets better. Let me know if I can be any help.

Fly safe
Doug aka oman
PS I have a Air 2S also

Last edited:
Don't let the cold scare you too much. I was out with my Air 2s yesterday when it was 18 outside. The drone did better than me. I'm up in SW NH, BTW. The big problem this time of year is wind.

Don't let the cold scare you too much. I was out with my Air 2s yesterday when it was 18 outside. The drone did better than me. I'm up in SW NH, BTW. The big problem this time of year is wind.
I gotta say I love my Air 2 S. Incredible. I live in a restricted airspace but it says I can fly. B4UFly says restricted. Dont want to break a law and ruin it for others so I'm off to another town today. Happy flying.

It looks like Ludlow is entirely within the Westover class D, and they don't allow LAANC (you might be able to get clearance to 100 Ft. through FAA Dronezone). But flying somewhere else sounds like a great choice.

Reactions: Sady
Hello my name is Oman aka Doug. I live in Western Massachusetts, in the town of Wilbraham. My question is where the hell can you fly?
Fly Safe Thanks Oman. Is there a no-fly zone here lol

I live in Ludlow, Ma. Doug and use B4UFLY. I fly in parts of Springfield where I can legally. Wilbraham, Palmer, Belchertown, Agawam & West Springfield but u need LAANC in certain parts. I always check B4UFLY. It’s not 100% accurate so I use discretion. Check my YouTube page out and plz subscribe. Look me up if you ever want to go droning. I have a DJI Air 2S.

I live in Ludlow, Ma. Doug and use B4UFLY. I fly in parts of Springfield where I can legally. Wilbraham, Palmer, Belchertown, Agawam & West Springfield but u need LAANC in certain parts. I always check B4UFLY. It’s not 100% accurate so I use discretion. Check my YouTube page out and plz subscribe. Look me up if you ever want to go droning. I have a DJI Air 2S.
Where do you fly in Wilbraham? Doug

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78