DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What apps do I need for M2P?

The app you need to fly will come installed on the Smart Controller.

Other than that, it would be a good idea to install the DJI Assistant 2 application. You can find the DJI Assistant 2 installer on the Mavic 2 downloads page.

Reactions: peyperj
Yeah if you dont use it, then it doesnt matter. I use it because it lets me Livestream and works with my phones.
I like Litchi and Photoshop Elements as a team. Together, they shoot and stitch a lot of photos for great 180-degree panos. For me (an old guy), I like the ease of operation for JPEG or Raw shots. Hoping to field test off Maui in 2 weeks. Just tried to attach my 3rd test attempt. Here goes!Untitled_Panorama2.jpeg

I like Litchi and Photoshop Elements as a team. Together, they shoot and stitch a lot of photos for great 180-degree panos. For me (an old guy), I like the ease of operation for JPEG or Raw shots. Hoping to field test off Maui in 2 weeks. Just tried to attach my 3rd test attempt. Here goes!View attachment 70010
Hmmmn? The original is much more clear than what is posted here.

Reactions: Former Member
RedBaron: In order for us to see the full-size image, go to the "ribbon bar" at the top of the posting window and click on the "insert image" icon.

Hover your cursor over it and you should see the bubble, "insert image (Ctrl+P)." (Not sure why the programmers chose that keyboard shortcut since it's usually "Print" on a PC. Perhaps the coders are Mac'ers. :) )

Try to upload the image again and from what little I can see, it looks like a killer pano so I look forward to seeing the full image.

Reactions: Former Member

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78