DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What are the RC Cable Sliders??

The slider also assists with keeping the plug in place when removing the phone and helps keep the phone anchored to the RC.

I've not had any issues with them popping out, but they do require a bit of force to seat properly or remove. Do it without the cable, and ensure the notches on the slider are facing the right way (inwards, not outwards, towards the RC body).

Reactions: DinoYYC
I just opened my new package and set it up for a first flight. When I packed it away and removed my phone slider fell out ... and I have NO IDEA how to put it back in!! Any instructions? Seems from comments above its a pain in the *** ... but at least it would be nice to know how to put back/ reassemble!

When I packed it away and removed my phone slider fell out ... and I have NO IDEA how to put it back in!
You can push them back into the remote controller arms. They just snap into place.

Where do you Snap it back and how? From under the arm or From on top?
Those sliders snap into the track that runs along the inside of the remote controller arms. It'll be easiest to snap them in from the outside of the arm (since the track is closer to the outside of the arm).

Reactions: mikiewb
Those sliders snap into the track that runs along the inside of the remote controller arms. It'll be easiest to snap them in from the outside of the arm (since the track is closer to the outside of the arm).
Ok let me try that..

No problems, I have one I don't use. PM me your address and I'll post it to you.
Mine popped out on the floor before I got to fly my Mavic Air. I would probably break the controller or my tablet trying to replace them. Please don't sent me one;)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullet_magnet