DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What are you guys using to hold the spare propellers? I need a case

EvanWasHere

Reactions
Hey guys,

Any recommendations for a case to hold my spare propellers for my Mini 3 Pro? I travel a lot and am afraid they will break/bend in my luggage.

I looked on Etsy and Amazon but couldn't find anything.

Thanks!

Hey guys,

Any recommendations for a case to hold my spare propellers for my Mini 3 Pro? I travel a lot and am afraid they will break/bend in my luggage.

Thanks!
An unused glasses hard case, works well , cheers Len

Hey guys,

Thanks!
I have the nice grey soft case that comes with the Mavic 3. I don’t know how that would fit the mini. Might be too much space. Everyone seems to love this bag, but I replaced it with a hardshell case, as I have a production company and we have all our camera gear in pro level hard cases. I’d sell this bag cheap. It needs a home.

Attachments

• A674E439-B0E7-46D8-B5C5-18C7830E130C.png
    A674E439-B0E7-46D8-B5C5-18C7830E130C.png
    962 KB · Views: 19
While packing for travel, I use a small section of abs pipe with tape on both ends. The very common and inexpensive golf club tubes will ensure spare props are protected in suitcases.

Go buy a box of Wrigleys gum, About 3.00 bucks. Holds and protects at least 20 props.

Attachments

• gum box.jpg
    gum box.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 10
  • gum.jpg
    gum.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 10
I have the nice grey soft case that comes with the Mavic 3. I don’t know how that would fit the mini. Might be too much space. Everyone seems to love this bag, but I replaced it with a hardshell case, as I have a production company and we have all our camera gear in pro level hard cases. I’d sell this bag cheap. It needs a home.
I often use the soft case for my Mavic 2 and find it sufficient for day trips and carrying the essentials for both my Mavic two and Mini 2 and 3. When I go on an airplane this case fits in my backpack, but my semi-hard zipper case carries the rest of my gear and goes in my luggage. For walking around the vertical orientation of the Mavic 2 bag works great, but the Mavic 2 bag has a horizontal orientation, so I don't know how that will feel carrying either drone around.

Any hard plastic case should keep the props from distorting. A glasses case will certainly work, but there are a lot of cases that come with other things that are smaller and will do the same job.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d