DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What are your favorite Mavic 2 accessories?

Former Member

Reactions
Which accessories have you bought and do you use for your Mavic 2? Please list them here and provide a link. It doesnt matter where you got them from as long as you have used them, are happy with them, and would recommend them to your favorite pilots.

Here are some of my favorites that I have actually bought and used from vendors I trust:

DJIMavic 2 Fly More Kit

DJIIntelligent Flight Battery for Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom

Firehouse Technology Strobe Light System

For extended flight time

Tattu 2300mAh 45C 3S1P Lipo Battery Pack with XT60 plug

NANUK 920 Media for DJI™ Mavic 2 Pro & Zoom |Drone Waterproof, Dustproof & Indestructible Hard Cases - NANUK Cases

Reactions: mnis
Which accessories have you bought and do you use for your Mavic 2? Please list them here and provide a link. It doesnt matter where you got them from as long as you have used them, are happy with them, and would recommend them to your favorite pilots.

Here are some of my favorites that I have actually bought and used from vendors I trust:

DJIMavic 2 Fly More Kit

For extended flight time

NANUK 920 Media for DJI™ Mavic 2 Pro & Zoom |Drone Waterproof, Dustproof & Indestructible Hard Cases - NANUK Cases
Polar Pro folding leg extensions. Always on, and still fits in my zippered M2 Case.

Reactions: Eballina
Reactions: Former Member
Rob: Here are my favorites...

PP Gimbal Lock
PP ND filters
RC Geeks 6 in 1 charger
Magnetic charging cable for RC
LiPo bags
LowePro BP250 backpack
PP Landing Gear Extensions
Firehouse Strobes
PP Flight Deck display mount
SD Card case
iPad 2018
Sunshade for iPad
Neck lanyard
Nitrile gloves for swapping filters

Last edited:

DJIMavic 2 Fly More Kit

For extended flight time

[/QUOT

I can't find any info on how the Tattu works.Can you elaborate?Thanks!

That battery is made for extended flight time but we'll need you to modify your drone in order to use it. Some modifications are as simple as dropping in a plug to the battery charging tray without having to modify the drone at all.

Smart controller

Price is way to high but man is it nice to turn it on and go.. I can’t stand using my iPad mini any more.. the brightness of the smart controller is awesome too.

Power extra charger charges all 3 batteries at same time.

And of course the most important thing ... my gold control sticks for the remote lol

That battery is made for extended flight time but we'll need you to modify your drone in order to use it. Some modifications are as simple as dropping in a plug to the battery charging tray without having to modify the drone at all.
Thanks Rob!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacjes