Join Us Now

What drones have you owned?

I have had:

Blade Q250
Wingsland S6
F450
F550
S900

IMO the Mavic is the best. Form factor & features are just so good when compared to the competition.

The GoPro Karma just makes me laugh

Reactions: Lotatoys
Yuneec Q500 4K (sold it)
Yuneec Typhoon H

and

Mavic Pro

Love my mavic but the Typhoon H is my favorite....
Ditto, except the Typhoon H battery life left me wanting more flight time. Sold the Q500, then the H after receiving the MP

Syma X5SW
Cheerson CX20 (modified)
Phantom 3 Standard (crashed it)
Phantom 3 Advanced, had that one rebuild by DJI to a
Phantom 3 Professional (because of bad image quality) and still own it.
Mavic Pro
(and some tiny quadcopters to fly in my house)

DJI 1 (added FPV, external 2 battery mod...)
DJI 2 (2 ea, prior to forced download software, FatShark FPVs...)
DJI Mavic
Handful of micro drones

I Started the DRONELIFE WITH THE Propel Cloudrider toy drone, after a month I had to upgrade yo the real deal..Phantom 3 Standard. Now I am piloting the Mavic Pro

I'm not that kind of guy who like to "essuyer les plâtres". That French expression about being a totally new product first user.
When came the first drones I know immediately that it will be something I will invest into. But not at any price and particularly not at a price of a Fledgling technology, especially the amazingly short flight time.
I was waiting at least for 30 minutes flight capacity, for something small and kindly automated... I was waiting for the Mavic.. Then they do it. Surely I missed some fun but I can't bare frustration. I don't regret having wait to something which is giving me full satisfaction.
I'm waiting for a big deal around next Christmas who will permit myself to buy the inspire 2. The shooting may bring me monthly to Maldives for several years. I cross my fingers...

I'm just going to post pictures & My asst.
20150723_210131.jpg

Attachments

• 20160403_123334.jpg
    20160403_123334.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 1
  • 20150829_171133.jpg
    20150829_171133.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 1
DJI Vision ( I made some changes to this one, like installing flytrex, new landing gear, transmitter with mod antennas etc)

Mavic Pro, I love the portability of this one

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne