DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What filters do you recommend for the Mavic Pro?

DCDronePilot

Reactions
1.) What filters have you tested out with your Mavic Pro?

2.) What filters have do you own for the Mavic Pro?

3.) Have you experienced any issues with your filters?

4.) If your answer to question 3 is yes, then what problems have you encountered?

5. Would you purchase these filters again?

6. Are there any filters you would like to try next? And if so, what are they?

Reactions: Junebug Petty
There are lots of great Mavic Pro filters. Any of the filters from manufacturers on this list would be a good choice.

1.) What filters have you tested out with your Mavic Pro?

2.) What filters have do you own for the Mavic Pro?

3.) Have you experienced any issues with your filters?

4.) If your answer to question 3 is yes, then what problems have you encountered?

5. Would you purchase these filters again?

6. Are there any filters you would like to try next? And if so, what are they?
Polar pro are tried & tested. They give no gimbal errors like some others & clear the gimbal protector if you like to use that

I have a 6-pack of PolarPro filters that I like very much. To learn the differences between them I picked a sunny day with little wind and started with the filter on the far left of the case, put it on my MP and took off. I went about 100 feet away, 30 feet high and shot a picture of the beach, condo, pool area while leaving all the camera settings on auto. I returned the MP and put on the next filter. I flew the MP to the same location and took as close to the same photo as possible. You have to work quickly to do this because the sun's angle will change during the day (or clouds will appear / disappear) and that all affects the picture. Anyhow, after doing the same for all six filters I came indoors and loaded the photos into Adobe Elements (or Photoshop) and would "patch" images together. That is, I would have the left half of a photo as filter 8 and the right half as filter 16 and that way I could get a bit of an idea as to what each filter does. From that, and a bunch of practice afterwards, I have been able to pretty well guess what filter I will need for particular conditions. Practice, practice, practice so you will be educated when the time comes to shoot a pictures or videos that you really want to come out good. Hope this helps.

Reactions: MadValley

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DvrkDrone