DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What happened to my hyperlapse

Ptevee

Reactions
I took some footage and photos tonight, including a long hyperlapse of the sunset. The video and photos are there but no hyperlapse?? I've done 1 other hyperlapse before and it was no problem. When "batch" saving photos, what does the little HD in the bottom corner do? Converts them to what exactly?

I’ll assume you were in hyperlapse mode via your control device. Did you allow the drone the time at the end of the programmed imaging to generate the hyperlapse before exiting the mode, landing, or turning it off?

Reactions: Gindra and dirkclod
I did... In fact I downloaded all of my clips in HD.

What "clips" are you referring to ? The hyperlapse process will generate one short video file, which I believe is at 720P resolution. It is generated after the hyperlapse mission and the screen will say something like "synthesizing video" and tell you when its complete. Did you see that complete ?

The SD card is the only way to get the actual file. Other methods yield a much lower resolution preview.

I'm a little confused about what you mean by the "actual file ". I save the stills as RAW files and use Lightroom and Final Cut Pro to generate my own 4K hyperlapse video. I also see a 720P file (in a separate folder on the SD card) that I thought was the file that was automatically generated by the "synthesis" process. Is there something else ?

I'm a little confused about what you mean by the "actual file ". I save the stills as RAW files and use Lightroom and Final Cut Pro to generate my own 4K hyperlapse video. I also see a 720P file (in a separate folder on the SD card) that I thought was the file that was automatically generated by the "synthesis" process. Is there something else ?
The files you can view on your controlling device are just previews of those saved on your SD card.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twin01