DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What is the best Screen Video Capture for Android?

Ian UK

Reactions

Has anybody got a screen capture app for their android phone to basically record what the screen shows during the flight.
I think this would be quite nice to look at because it has the flight info/telemetry data as well as the video from the camera.

I have used an app called Xrecorder which does the job, but the captured MP4 is not at the same resolution as my screen, despite I set it to 1080 to match the screens vertical resolution (landscape). The Xrecorder app is free with unobtrusive adverts.

What has anybody else used?

If you search "screen video record" you'll see previous discussions on this. Many phones have screen record, plus there are apps.

Take a look at AZ Screen Recorder. If you have a recent Samsung phone, it should have a screen recorder built-in.

Has anybody got a screen capture app for their android phone to basically record what the screen shows during the flight.
I think this would be quite nice to look at because it has the flight info/telemetry data as well as the video from the camera.

I have used an app called Xrecorder which does the job, but the captured MP4 is not at the same resolution as my screen, despite I set it to 1080 to match the screens vertical resolution (landscape). The Xrecorder app is free with unobtrusive adverts.

What has anybody else used?
Super screen saver is on the app store, that works for me.
It records what is on the screen,

I like DU Recorder but it might be hard to find. I think they took it off the market.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dronecc