DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What is the DJI Golden Ticket?

Eagle Eye 62

Reactions
It seems everyone, like myself have been wondering what the "Golden Ticket" you get from DJI when you order the Mini 3 Pro is all about. After doing a little bit of research, it appears that it is a discount coupon you can use to buy product during the upcoming DJI summer Sale. I will update if I get any more details....

Poor Augusta Gloop, turned into a giant blueberry, no drone flying for him! Hopefully DJI golden ticket holders get some great deals and it’s not a publicity stunt.

Discounts to buy more DJI Stuff.

Not exactly that exciting unless it's:
A) Something that I actually need this time 😁
B) Something for free (Not holding my breath)

I know what you mean. I have purchased virtually every accessory possible for my MP. Now I’m going into withdrawals not finding anything else to buy. Been through this once already with my MM. Shoot! It might be time for the next drone to add to my arsenal. Then more deals hunting!🤤

Captain, Eagle - warms my heart to see comments like these.
I’m getting old, but still suffer guilt when I splurge on new toys 🧸.
Thanks for sharing 😊

Bunch of old farts. ;) I'm with you all. Phantom 1, 2, 3Pro, DJI FPV, Mini,1, 2, and 3 on order, and a couple of 3DR drones and a few other brands. My photography skills haven't evolved much beyond point and shoot, but man I love to fly things! And to see the view from that perspective has been a dream since childhood when we tried to tie cameras to kites...lol.
Hopefully the Seattle weather will dry up before the M3 arrives!

Reactions: pallol
Me too, the weather down in Vancouver has been terrible. Although, I was able to get out and fly yesterday....
Yeah, there have been windows to fly the last few days, but I've been working 12 hour shifts. Off the next 5 days and hoping for a break in the rain. I haven't flown the FPV drone for a month or more! Did fly one battery on the Mini 2 last week. This wet spring has not been nice to my hobby.

Poor Augusta Gloop, turned into a giant blueberry, no drone flying for him! Hopefully DJI golden ticket holders get some great deals and it’s not a publicity stunt.
Agustus Gloop fell into the chocolate river and got sucked up into the chocolate siphon. I think.

Reactions: Eagle Jr
You’re right! It was that snotty Violet Beauregard who got turned into the blueberry. Augustus Gloop probably could have used one of those wet suits Phantom Rain sells!

Yea I was wondering this myself as I poured over all the coverage of the mini 3 but I find it just a frustrating marketing ploy. It's an amazing drone, I don't think they really need it but it is smart because it seems like the goal is to redeem a coupon on their DJI site directly.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glenn-S