DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Ordered... Now, What is... The Golden Ticket?!?!?!

guess we will find out when the time comes ,but it will probably cost more of our money to be spent in order to benefit from it
Bingo! People love getting "free" stuff and this is just the worm on the sales hook.
If it were genuinely worth something they would tell you what it is.

I believe should you see a glint of gold during your unboxing, you will be invited to China to Meet with the head of DJI, meet the oompa loompas who make the drones, fly over a Lithium Iron Phosphate river in a drone, and perhaps be deeded the Company.
I wonder if Gene Wilder will be there?

LOL all great answers above...I heard it's 10% off on that DJI day....not an actual free gift. Hope what I heard is wrong. :)

I believe should you see a glint of gold during your unboxing, you will be invited to China to Meet with the head of DJI, meet the oompa loompas who make the drones, fly over a Lithium Iron Phosphate river in a drone, and perhaps be deeded the Company.
In spirit only...

Yeah. Just like everyone else, I ordered another drone I didn't need. This is the life. Anyhow, anyone know what's up with the ticket?
Welcome to the club. I'm glad I'm not the only one 😜
Very funny, Gene Wilder, LOL!

What a tease. C'mon DJI. if your gonna "give" us something for making a purchase, at least tell it what it entails.....

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kramme