DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Ordered... Now, What is... The Golden Ticket?!?!?!

it will give us something to look forwards to around Christmas time

Yeah. Just like everyone else, I ordered another drone I didn't need. This is the life. Anyhow, anyone know what's up with the ticket?
Not really sure what DJI day is? But, I like you ordered another drone. I like the idea of the gimbal rotation. Interested to try it and maybe sell 1 or 2 others.. but I love them ALL.. LOL

Reactions: RUFFSTUFF
Something of value and usefulness would be great. Interesting that I just checked my order and when I click on the Golden Ticket item, I get this:

View attachment 148136

I ain't got no time for no DJI trickery! This is America! lol
This is America.....really. Transited LAX yesterday. Had to travel though the golden revolving door. Mug shot, finger prints, waste of time and resource. That is America. Didn't see it anywhere else.

So DJI's Golden Ticket is maybe one in the same 😉

I could be wrong, but I'm guessing DJI might spring for something relatively cheap, but offering some value, like providing golden ticketholders with:

DJI 30W USB-C Charger*​

USD $19

*Highly recommended by 51Drones to charge the Mini 3 Pro batteries faster than the standard 18-watt charger, especially if you have the higher capacity (47-minute rated) battery.

I really want the more capable camera but I'm going to hold off a bit. The Air 2 prices are already coming down. The Mini 3 isn't shipping 'til August 1st - so I've got time to wait and decide.

Meanwhile (this week) I'm studying for my Part 107.
Depends on the package you want. The one with the RC is supposed to ship in May from DJI. The others are August.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Opus3