DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What is the part?

kingston

Reactions
I know the rule is we are to have a spotter... crash in a tree, found and recovered, but bracket that holds the camera system in place got broken. Anyone know what the part number is or what it is called so can replace it? Thanks for any help. I have also reached out to DJI, but waiting a response.

Attachments

• 2022-05-16 07.43.04.jpg
    2022-05-16 07.43.04.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 31
I'm not sure which model you have, but you need to look for a gimbal replacement.

You may be able to replace the camera in a new gimbal assembly.

If you don't feel confident on repairing it yourself, DDS is an approved vendor and DJI repair service.

Good luck.

I know the rule is we are to have a spotter... crash in a tree, found and recovered, but bracket that holds the camera system in place got broken. Anyone know what the part number is or what it is called so can replace it? Thanks for any help. I have also reached out to DJI, but waiting a response.
Gimbal Vibration Absorbing Board for DJI Mavic Pro/Platinum, Absorbing Board Gimbal Upper Mount with Rubber Dampners for Mavic Pro Replacement Parts https://www.amazon.com/dp/B075CWBDL6/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_i_W8B2VMHR5ME3ZAJVT42Z

Reactions: Fizzbang
Thanks for the quick response. I have an M1P. I will follow up... It will be some fine detail work. The gimbal and camera looks fine, just the aluminum frame it connects to

Attachments

• 2022-05-16 07.41.38.jpg
    2022-05-16 07.41.38.jpg
    497.1 KB · Views: 10
Let DJI do it, in the long run you will be better off than trying to use 3rd party repair people. I tried that and it was a waste of my time and money, in the end I let DJI have it and they were cost effective and fast plus they just replaced my entire M2Pro though just charged for the gimbal work and parts.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121