DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What is the resale value for my M2P

Mach25

Reactions
Hello All!

First time posting, long time surfer.

I am thinking about selling my Mavic 2 Pro and all my accessories to a co-worker. Obviously I would like to get the most I can for my M2P but also want to make sure the deal is fair for the buyer too. I know the Mavic 3 is coming out soon and at a significant increase in price (something like ~$2050 for the base package). With that being the situation, has the resale value for the (my) M2P gone up or down? It is in excellent condition and never crashed/contacted the ground and/or trees, posts, etc.

It would be everything that was included with the original packaging: • M2P drone • battery • charger & charging cables, communication cable • controller • factory propellers • original packaging.

Included accessories that I am throwing in and what I paid for them: • Water-proof hard case ($50) • Polarpro ND filters (ND 8, ND 16, ND32) ($80) • Master Airscrews Stealth upgrade propellers ($26) • iPad mini 4 (Wi-Fi + Cellular) & controller/iPad mount ($300) • Battery safety travel bags ($16) • DJI smart battery ($100) - over $500 worth.

So what is my drone worth with and without accessories?

IMG_1581.jpeg

Thanks in advance for your feedback!

Hello All!

First time posting, long time surfer.

I am thinking about selling my Mavic 2 Pro and all my accessories to a co-worker. Obviously I would like to get the most I can for my M2P but also want to make sure the deal is fair for the buyer too. I know the Mavic 3 is coming out soon and at a significant increase in price (something like ~$2050 for the base package). With that being the situation, has the resale value for the (my) M2P gone up or down? It is in excellent condition and never crashed/contacted the ground and/or trees, posts, etc.

It would be everything that was included with the original packaging: • M2P drone • battery • charger & charging cables, communication cable • controller • factory propellers • original packaging.

Included accessories that I am throwing in and what I paid for them: • Water-proof hard case ($50) • Polarpro ND filters (ND 8, ND 16, ND32) ($80) • Master Airscrews Stealth upgrade propellers ($26) • iPad mini 4 (Wi-Fi + Cellular) & controller/iPad mount ($300) • Battery safety travel bags ($16) • DJI smart battery ($100) - over $500 worth.

So what is my drone worth with and without accessories?

View attachment 135926

Thanks in advance for your feedback!
It's easy to tell. You can just go on eBay, and look through the sold listings but as a seller, I'd say the drone with the standard accessories is worth around $800. Everything together, maybe $1,300 on a good day but I wouldn't advise you to sell the iPad together. Usually, people already have devices of their own and an iPad will just be a bonus for them. It'd be a better idea to sell the iPad separately but that's just my opinion. What I'd do is sell the iPad separately, for around $175 and everything else for $1,100. Just my personal opinion.

You can just go on eBay, and look through the sold listings but as a seller
This is what I do before selling drones on eBay. Never had a problem selling them at recently sold prices.

Reactions: BSauce955
Forgot to add that after the Mavic 3 comes out, prices for Mavic 2 will likely drop so I'd try to sell as fast as possible. I was thinking for a bit that it might go up after people who've been waiting on the Mavic 3 see how expensive it is (it the speculation is correct). However, considering the Air 2S is still available, people will probably go for that so if I were you, I'd sell as fast as possible.

Forgot to add that after the Mavic 3 comes out, prices for Mavic 2 will likely drop so I'd try to sell as fast as possible. I was thinking for a bit that it might go up after people who've been waiting on the Mavic 3 see how expensive it is (it the speculation is correct). However, considering the Air 2S is still available, people will probably go for that so if I were you, I'd sell as fast as possible.
Whatever your price range is the Air2S is amazing, fully recommend.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corbo2000