DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What is this icon on the dji fly app for the mini series?

Jug's Life

Reactions
Site
www.youtube.com
what is this symbol.jpg

Cant find any reference to it in the manuals and it appears for less than a second when turning on the drone. DJI Chat is closed now and wondering if anyone knows. My guess it is find my drone related.

My second guess it related to activetrack 4.0

I am interested in finding out too. This one has popped up for me momentarily some times and couldn't figure what it was for. It appears to be undocumented and sits between icons #3 and #4 shown in the manual page (attached). Anyone more enlightened on what this icon is?
1683735020142.png

Reactions: Jug's Life
Rid maybe?
Its subject scanning is on. Its not in the manual. It stays on if the subject scanning mode is on or whenever a shape is drawn to focus on something it appears for a moment.

Its subject scanning is on. Its not in the manual. It stays on if the subject scanning mode is on or whenever a shape is drawn to focus on something it appears for a moment.
Thanks, will try it out and confirm.

Its only "on" for still pics, too. That may be why you only see it sometimes...

Yes, confirmed! When subject scanning is turned on this icon shows up. Undocumented feature! :cool:
another one not in the manual is called HyperLight - if its dark enough the drone will automatically take photos using a hyperlight feature. On the mavic pros its a setting but on the mini 3 pro's its just an automatic feature - according to DJI when I chatted to them about it lol

another one not in the manual is called HyperLight - if its dark enough the drone will automatically take photos using a hyperlight feature. On the mavic pros its a setting but on the mini 3 pro's its just an automatic feature - according to DJI when I chatted to them about it lol
Interesting. And how does one get to it?

Discovering several Easter eggs here. Anyone else wants to share more? :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Jug's Life
On the Mavic Pro series, its a setting in photo mode. On the Mavic Mini Series, at least the 3 version, its just automatic when you take a photo at night in automatic mode.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AVI Drones