DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What level pilot are you?

First flight took off in January. On a p3s now flying inspire and a mavic. I might add that i mostly use autopilot app so maybe this isn't counting anymore.

c4be423a04e8302c1154f21917c90307.jpg

I don't get the level bit, why would anyone need a level? It's not a quad sim game, it's really flying a uav, all the other data is useful provided you only use dji go but seriously......

I don't get the level bit, why would anyone need a level? It's not a quad sim game, it's really flying a uav, all the other data is useful provided you only use dji go but seriously......

If anyone has ever deserved this comment its you : STFU!

Moderators, I know my fault. Sorry but not sorry!
A smiley in the end makes everything ok, OK? [emoji16][emoji23]

*disclaimer : obviously this reply of mine is ment to be funny.... But probably isn't.....

Last edited:
What am I supposed to do now? Cry?

No, really im making a joke here.... The internet takes what's said and done online waaaaay to seriously. Given that most of all of its content is at very best loaf of crap. [emoji23] have a great day brother....

I have no idea what the scores given are for.... Or how they are calculated. I guess most if thise who posted here does. We're having fun, braggibg of our nonsense score. Dont like it? That get on a thread you like. Don't be a party pooper. If you dont have anything nice to say, just don't.....

That was my point with this foolush comment.... But somebody got offended....
The fault is mine, when someone comes along with negativity, im a fool at best to rhink they make a u turn on my next comment. Sorry mate.

I'm level 17... must admit its addictive syncing after each flight :')

Attachments

• IMG_0581.PNG
    IMG_0581.PNG
    648 KB · Views: 35
I have no idea what the scores given are for.... Or how they are calculated. I guess most if thise who posted here does. We're having fun, braggibg of our nonsense score. Dont like it? That get on a thread you like. Don't be a party pooper. If you dont have anything nice to say, just don't.....

That was my point with this foolush comment.... But somebody got offended....
The fault is mine, when someone comes along with negativity, im a fool at best to rhink they make a u turn on my next comment. Sorry mate.

Thanks now I see my level thanks help a lot
c76a009eccd6df7eacd98fe211e3318c.jpg

No, really im making a joke here.... The internet takes what's said and done online waaaaay to seriously. Given that most of all of its content is at very best loaf of crap. [emoji23] have a great day brother....

Suspect that you too take things to seriously. Level up [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Reactions: Red_Raven
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brokerman