DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What size charging adapter do you use ?

This:

65w, shared between 3 USB ports, so you can charge the batteries and controller in parallel at "full speed". It works well for charging my laptop (not at the same time! :p ) and also nice and fast for charging my phone. It's compact enough to fit in the flymore bag along with 3 batteries and hub, drone, and the DJI RC with the sticks still on.

Reactions: JAW911 and Rchawks
I am not charging Mini 3 batteries but my answer for its predecessors would be "whatever USB charger I put my hand on", normally that's the 18W charger that came with the Mini 1 & 2 but occassionally something else including the USB output from the M2P charger, a Mini1/2 battery in its hub (discharging an unused fully charged battery and using it to partially charge an empty one) or a M2P battery via its battery adapter.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rchawks
65W Macbook Charger

30W Google charger available at Best Buy. $25 or less if on sale. Works great.

So I ended up buying the Anker charger base at BB because I didn't want to wait for shipping. Then using the cable from my MA2 of the usb to c the blinking light indicator was no diff and at a slow rate using the hub which was disappointing.
But when I connected the hub using a dual usb c cable I bought the charging lights speed doubled. Something I thought I should mention.

I prefer the Anker USB C Charger 30W, Anker 711
It's very compatible, small and efficient with GaN.

US Specs
Weight: 34 g
Dimensions: 27.6 × 27.4 × 31.5 mm / 1.09 × 1.08 × 1.24 in (not including the charging prongs)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saikiran Villa