DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What tablet is best for Mavic 2 Pro?

I don't have the M2P. however what matter's is the devices app processing capabilities.

For my MP I use a Crystalsky Ultra during normal daylight hours, or I use the DJI goggles. Otherwise, an ipad (I use ipad mini 4) while under a shade tree is good. Also, flying from within your vehicle works surprisingly well, and any level of brightness will work.
If I fly in the morning, late evening, or night, the ipad mini 4 works great.

What matters most though is the monitors ability to handle the DJI Go 4 app. Many people claim to have success with Android devices. I have not. Previously, I had not ever used Apple devices. When it comes to flying a DJI drone, I will only use Apple

In the past, DJI Mavic Pro boxes stated explicitly that they were "made for iphone"

If you don't struggle with small screens, you can use your phone and swipe up the screen with your fingers removing the telemetry; thereby increasing your phone's effective screen size as is shown in this video regarding tips and tricks of the app

Hope this helps

Reactions: Thomas B and Porky
There's also the question, do you want a Cadillac, a pickup, a sedan, or a coupe? American or foreign? Much depends on preference.

I don't have the M2P. however what matter's is the devices app processing capabilities.

For my MP I use a Crystalsky Ultra during normal daylight hours, or I use the DJI goggles. Otherwise, an ipad (I use ipad mini 4) while under a shade tree is good. Also, flying from within your vehicle works surprisingly well, and any level of brightness will work.
If I fly in the morning, late evening, or night, the ipad mini 4 works great.

What matters most though is the monitors ability to handle the DJI Go 4 app. Many people claim to have success with Android devices. I have not. Previously, I had not ever used Apple devices. When it comes to flying a DJI drone, I will only use Apple

In the past, DJI Mavic Pro boxes stated explicitly that they were "made for iphone"

If you don't struggle with small screens, you can use your phone and swipe up the screen with your fingers removing the telemetry; thereby increasing your phone's effective screen size as is shown in this video regarding tips and tricks of the app

Hope this helps

Found that video very helpful, thanks for sharing.;)

What tablet is best for the Mavic 2 Pro? Please help. It's driving me nuts!!
If you wanted something with an Android flavour, the best flying tablets currently are the Huawei M3 and M5.
Both are superb and perform equally well as well as being well priced.
That's almost meaningless (but quite successful) marketing by Apple and simply means that it works with iPhone.
It does not mean that something was necessarily made exclusively to work with Apple devices at all.

I too am searching for a great tab to use with my M2P. I love my phone with it but as I'm getting older, I need a bigger screen. Funny thing is I NEVER gave quality a thought when I first got my Mavic 2 Pro. I immediately hooked it up using my el cheapo LG TracFone. The thing cost me $88.00 and included a year's worth of air time, texts, and Data. Dirt cheap and it runs without a single flaw with the Mavic 2 Pro. I purchased the drone in March. The phone I purchased in June 2018. I can't imagine that it has a 2 GHZ processor or 2 gigs of RAM as I've seen suggested on forums. I will admit though, that I haven't looked, but for 88 bucks - it can't. Maybe I have a miracle phone. Dirt cheap and runs like a top with the Mavic 2 Pro.

But I'm still looking for a larger screen (tab) and of course the adaptor for the controller.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmikebennett