DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What tablet or phone do you use for your Mavic Pro

I’ve tried the iPad Pro 9.7 and the iPad air 2.
I couldn’t tell any difference until I tried
The screen recorder and the iPad air2
Struggled to keep up.
I never use screen record anyway but wanted to know if the iPad air2 processor could handle the loads of
Data being hurled at it while shooting perfect videos.
I use the Ipad Mini 4, which is recommended on the Box your Bird came in. Works great.

After issues with my android phone, another screen for my PRO was a necessity. After much soul searching and overcoming my loathing of all things apple, I got an ipad mini 4 cellular, and have been very happy with it.

The screen size is so much more useful than my previous 5.5" phone, (and works better too). It fits perfectly into the controller handles, (as well as my accessory case), is bright enough except in direct sunlight (which I fix by turning my back to the sun and/or wearing a big hat), doesn't drain the controller batteries like my android phone did, doesn't lag and pretty much works every time.

Since it's dedicated as my drone screen, I don't have to deal with many iCult situations.

Samsung Galaxy S7edge originaly, then change to a Ipad mini 4 non cellular works perfectly I just download location maps onto the ipad where I intend to fly.

I just got a Xiaomi Redmi Note 5. Works perfectly fine with Mavic 2 Pro. Xiaomi runs with MiUI 10 (Android 8.1 Oreo) and DJI Go4 4.3.2. All funktions work. No lag except when I'm capturing the screen of the Xiaomi whilst flying. But still then it's bearable. So thumbs up from me. But please notice that I exclusively use the Xiaomi as a "DJI cockpit". No other apps installed than DJI GO, GO4 and Tello!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GrantleyB