DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What tablets are compatible with DJI Mini

8 inch tablets fits without extra accessories.

I guess maybe if you have your tablet in portrait orientation, but seems to me that would be pretty awkward. Definitely need tablet holder to use the tablet in landscape orientation. My Samsung S8+ phone barely fits horizontally.

Reactions: mullern88
I guess maybe if you have your tablet in portrait orientation, but seems to me that would be pretty awkward. Definitely need tablet holder to use the tablet in landscape orientation. My Samsung S8+ phone barely fits horizontally.
I have my tab 8 in landscape mode, it is a bit awkward and will take some getting used to.

Just got a Samsung 8" Galaxy Tab A, model SM-T290NZKCXAR . On sale at Costco for $109. Had to sideload DJI Fly, so far seems to work fine.
Ive been looking into getting this tablet. Do you find the video feed choppy with only 2 gigs of ram?

If you are not in the States I can recommend the Huawei media pad 5. Great screen that is quite bright, I find it so much easier than using my phone.
Is that the media pad t5 or m5? I saw a t5 on sale for about 150$ its wifi + cellular.

I just received my DJI Mini and when I tried to down load the DJI Fly app
I was informed that my tablet about 4 years old was not compatible

I really don't want to spend a lot right now

Any recommendations for 8" tablets that work, would be appreciated

Cheers
I use an iPad Mini 4 with a holder I got off Amazon.

I'm using an ipad mini 5 and it works like a charm. Just waiting on dji to optimize the app for the bigger screen rather than just stretch it

I use Asus Zenpad Z8s works great with DJI Fly app and DJI Go 4. For $100.00 can't go wrong.

Attachments

• IMG_20200224_175731.jpg
    IMG_20200224_175731.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 38
Galaxy Tab S6 (10.5") loads DJI Fly from Google Play; app is working. Picking up a MM tomorrow.

Walmart ONN 10.1 tablet works for me after side loading the app (it wont show up in google play) I think the 8 inch version would work too. its like 64$.

Found another quality tablet that works well with the Fly App. Samsung S5e. Not the cheapest option, but if you are looking for a really nice tablet (not just a drone accessory) its not a real bank-breaker either. Costco had it on sale so I got a good price. The 128GB version with a bonus 128GB memory card for $350. Not a bad deal for a real high quality tablet. And the Fly App seems to work flawlessly so far.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pleopard